October Management Meeting – Cancelled

The NIBA Management Committee meeting scheduled for Tuesday 20 October 2020 at 7pm in Sydenham BC has been CANCELLED due to ongoing restrictions pertaining to COVID-19 pandemic.

A decision regarding AGM will be taken at November GP Committee meeting. But be assured, the GPC will be planning for Season 2021 as if normal.

In the meantime, wish your Members remain safe and healthy.