Season 2020 – Update

In view of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, in the interests of the wellbeing of our membership and, after consideration of current government guidelines, the GP Committee have taken the decision to postpone ALL activities in relation to 2020 season for the foreseeable future.

Therefore the, 
Management Committee Meeting scheduled for 24 March has been cancelled.
Association Flag unfurling scheduled for 18 April has been postponed.
Leagues, Cups, and Championships have all been postponed until further notice.
Senior Inter-Association Trial has been cancelled. Junior trial will be subject to review nearer the time.
Hon. Treasurer will not be issuing Clubs with their Annual Invoice at this time.
Hon. Secretary would request the completion of Club Registration form 2020, in particular Club Secretary details, so that lines of communication with Clubs can be maintained.

Rest assured, the GP Committee will constantly review the situation and when conditions become favourable, will assess the feasibility of scheduling some form of competitive bowls for our members.

In the meantime, please keep yourself and your family safe and healthy.

Honorary Secretary on behalf of GP Committee.